Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wow! I fell off for a whole minute on posting on my blog. I am getting back on the blog posting wagon... I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

So here is a little preview of some of the stuff I've been doing........Workout KILLED.....

 Mio Drink Enhancers - Add to your water for liven the flavor up.

 Breakfast Burrito - One Whole Egg, 3 Egg Whites, 4 slices Turkey Bacon and Cheese only 314 calories

Grocery Shopping Bought a lot of things on sale from Wal-Mart. Greek Yogurt on sale for .25
Mio Drink Enhancers .50. Also purchased Turkey Bacon, Egg whites, string cheese, honey and Low Carb wheat tortillas

Cereal for Breakfast - Dollar Tree find

 Leg Day - Getting it in

Dinner - Sauteed Kale, Brown rice and Baked Chicken topped with grilled bell peppers.

 Snack Time - Natural Peanut Butter and apple slices

 Snack Time - Sugar Free Jello

 My daughter and I workout

Helping my friend that has a cleaning business. We cleaned her church.

Breakfast - 1 Whole egg, 2 egg whites, cheese and turkey bacon with a bowl of sugar free Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal

 Weigh In -  I lost those 2 lbs, plus one. YAY!! Go me....

Microwaved Omelette in a Bag - Add your omelette ingredients to a ziplock bag, add 1 tbsp of water, place bag in a bowl of boiling hot water and microwave on high for 4-5 mins. Checking on it at every minute. Enjoy with salsa!!!

Workout

Water Challenge at Work -  A co-worker needed us to drink water from these water bottles for a game that she was doing for her son's school. Soooo water challenge it is.

 Dinner - Shrimp Salad....Yummy!!!

Honesty is key on this journey....

Weigh In - I gained 2 lbs and I know exactly why. I was going through an emotional time. Our vehicle was in need of repairs (transmission, ugh), it took all of our saving to get repaired and it look almost a month to get fixed. My family and I were catching rides and borrowing cars to get to and from work, school and daycare everyday. That was extremely hard on my weight loss journey. A vehicle to get to the gym and the store was crucial to my weight loss. Even though, I made the best of it, I still gained weight because I ate what my whole family ate for lunch and dinner. Thank God that is all over and we now how have our truck back.

Dinner - Baked Chicken Breast topped with grilled bell peppers, green beans and brown rice.

Breakfast - Cranberry Almond Oatmeal. This oatmeal is soooo yummy. I think it's the best I've ever had.

Lunch at Saltgrass - Salad

Apple Cider Vinegar.....this was finally at my H-E-B. I was so excited because every time I go they are always out of stock.

Post Workout Meal - Smoothie from Jamba Juice: Whey Protein, Orange and wheat grass

Walking at home....

Ohhhh YUMMY!!!! I made Eggplant Parmigiana just for me oh and a glass of my favorite wine. 

Workout complete....

Elliptical...

My breakfast...What you have for breakfast??? Thought I'd make it funny.....

No comments:

Post a Comment