Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New Weight Loss Updates - Workouts, Monthly Challenges, Weigh -Ins, etc.


Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - I still feel BEAUTIFUL....
Wow! What a journey this has been....

 I went to the ER because I've been having episodes of low blood sugar. It makes me feel weak, jittery, confused and VERY hungry. I also feel as if I could pass out. Even though, my Dr. stated that these numbers are normal, I still feel bad. She told me to not workout so hard and to just walk for right now. I can walk outside and on a treadmill. I'll try that until I start to feel better.

Saturday, July 12, 2014 -  I've been gaining every since my blood sugar has been low. Simply because it makes me eat every 2 hours or less. I hate this feeling and I hate this number on the scale.

 July 10, 2014

 July 9, 2014
July 8, 2014



I took a break in between due to me not feeling well....


 July 5, 2014


Weigh Day - Saturday, July 5, 2014


Breakfast Time
 My silhouette is banggin'


 July 3, 2014

July 2, 2014




July 2, 2014 - At work Workout



Food Prep - Grilled Chicken Breast with Broccoli and Cauliflower



I got all dressed up for Vacation Bible School and left all sweaty from playing Basketball at Church...boy was that a workout....


After a workout

 Taco Salad

June 21, 2014 - I lost, gained and lost and gained again.....SMH











No comments:

Post a Comment