Monday, May 19, 2014

Getting Sexy With Kendra Group on Facebook

When I was first asked to join this group, I was amazed, but I still wasn't on board. I would look at the pics that the ladies would post to the group, but I would never post anything myself. One day, I was motivated to post to the group. The picture that I posted to the group was a dang near naked picture. I posted the picture because I knew that would start me on my weight loss journey, just by seeing how I looked in the picture. I told myself, along with the help of Kendra and Nicole Simmons to JUST DO IT and I did. I won't post the pic to my blog, because this blog is an open blog. I made this poster because I feel like this group is more than a group....
Kendra has taught me sooo much and has given me soo much motivation. Thank you Kendra Nicole Williams!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment