Thursday, April 24, 2014

Today is my Birthday..... Plus My Birthday Weekend Pics


My hubby really went all out for my birthday this year. He made 31 feel sooo good. Here are a few pics of my birthday weekend. I went to my cousin to get my hair straightened. I looked amazing!!!



 My hubby and my kids made me breakfast in bed.

My hubby purchased me a 1 hr Full Body Massage, My was that HEAVEN!!!

I went to go get my nails done....Sooo cute! Trying something new.

Then we went on a Staycation at Magnolia Hotel in Downtown Houston. It as beautiful.






 Me getting ready for my Birthday Dinner

Hubby and I poolside and roof top chillin

Our Suite. There were rose pedals EVERYWHERE..... 

We stayed on the 19th floor


I was beautiful...I put Flexi Rods in my hair to get it to look this way

 My gift from my cousin Gabrielle and Stephan

My cousins Gabrielle and Kavetta

 Friends: My hubby, me, Tanelda and Dewayne

 My Houston BFF Destinee and I

 Melissa and I

My Brother Chris, Myself and My Sister-n-law Naima

 All Me....

My food at Benihanas Houston

 Our Chef Paul doing his thing

Salad....we made a joke about the salad having oatmeal on it. It was some type of dressing, but I didn't eat it.
 The whole crew at Benihana

My hubby and I....my hubby was looks delicious.... Yummy!!!

 My drink 

 Working out at the Hotel

Our Morning Breakfast...

 Me about to check out....

 After my birthday Staycation was over, we had to head home and face reality, OUR KIDS...lol They are great kids though. We went over to my aunts house which was over an hr away from our house to celebrate another family birthday. We had a blast. Crawfish, Corn, Potatoes, Fish, Salad, Cake and plenty of fun and laughs.


 The kids had a great time at the water splash pad


1 comment:

  1. Some might say that people are getting self-conscious when they reach their 30’s. But thanks to your husband, you were able to enjoy a wonderful day of pure relaxation through massages and hotel treats, even if you didn’t think any of it yourself. And I hope all the fun and happiness took your worries away and gave you that boost to feel great about yourself. Cheers!

    Ervin Willis @ Main Street Massage Therapy

    ReplyDelete